Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner


Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner


Read more: 






Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner

Remember yesterday when I cleaned the stove with home made spray cleaner, baking soda, and a washcloth?

Well, it worked so well, that I decided to see how the combination tackled another horrible kitchen mess: the "stainless" steel sink.


Yuck. This happened because I fell behind on dishes and my husband chose not to bail me out like he usually does. Dang.

To the rescue:
some home made spray cleaner, baking soda, and a washcloth.

Voila!

It turns out that this couple of cents worth of supplies clean as well as the can of more expensive "specially formulated stainless steel cleanser" that I had been buying.

I'm awfully happy with this.

What should we attack next? (Dare me to try the fridge?)

0 comments :

Post a Comment