How to Make your Stainless Shine


How to Make your Stainless Shine

How to Make your Stainless Shine
So if you're the owner of a stainless sink {or any sink for that matter!} you know they can get pretty dingy. Spraying your sink with a cleaner may seem like it cuts into the dirt and grime but it just doesn't. I have been searching for a cleaning method that will really make my stainless sink shine. After talking with my mom a few days ago I came up with a great solution.




Supplies

- Vinegar {In a spray bottle}
- Baking Soda
- Boiling Water
- Goo-Gone
- Olive Oil
- Sponge
- Paper Towels or Rag


Directions



1. Spray entire sink down with vinegar.
2. Sprinkle baking soda over entire sink.
3. Let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Boil hot water while letting vinegar/baking soda sit.
5. Rinse sink with boiling water.
6. Spray some more vinegar onto sink and scrub away.
7. Once you have scrubbed every nook and cranny of your sink wipe it down with a paper towel.
8. Then spray some goo gone in the sink and wipe down the sink.
9. After that put a little bit of olive oil onto a paper towel {or rag} and "buff" your sink. That's what I thought of this step. It really renews the shine to your sink.


I LOVE this sink cleaning system, I only wish I had taken a before picture! I can happily report that after I did this this morning I used my sink all day long. I washed dishes, my hands, drained pasta, and dumped out tomato sauce into my sink. Once I was done with it for the night I simply wiped it down and it looked as good as new. I'm going to be working this into my weekly cleaning schedule for sure!

0 comments :

Post a Comment