Compound bow cable replacement?

Compound bow cable replacement?

I was shooting my compound bow and the friggen cable snapped. I brought it to a shop and they told me that the cable of my particular bow couldn't be replaced because it is a "teardrop" style cable and is not made any more. The bow is a PSE Polaris Express from the early 90's I believe if that makes any difference. Anyways I just want to make damn sure I can't replace the cable before I consider buying a new bow.


Best answer:
Answer by Chasing Fever
I'm sure that if u look hard enough, u should be able to find the same type of cable that came with your bow; I'd start off by simply googling the word "PSE"; I'd bet anything that they have one at their main company; If not, I'm sure that another type of cable would work; They don't make stuff that u can't get parts for. Hope this helps.

THЕ STAINLESS HANDRAILS LООK VЕRУ GOOD ІN BОTH RESIDENTIAL АND COMMERCIAL SPACES

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment