What do you wish you were getting for father's day?

What do you wish you were getting for father's day?

I got my husband one of those big stainless steel "man" grills. with the extra burners and a thermometer and stuff. Is that a cool gift? He's deployed so I could only send him pictures.
sears, of course. lol


Best answer:
Answer by PeachPie
You just gave me a great idea thanks! I've been stressing about what to get mine for a week now.

To answer your question that's a fanfuckentastic gift.

PS, where'd you get yours.

I looked at sears online and they have that Kenmore one for $ 700, I'm gonna ask another question on here about the best grill to buy cause I'm clueless about grills. Thank's for the great idea though, I totally owe you one.


Add your own answer in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment