Review Stainless Steel MotoMug II

 Review Stainless Steel MotoMug II

12X Stainless Steel Travel MUG
My husband and I drink a lot of hot beverages. I enjoy my cups of coffee, while he has hot tea every evening. He asked me to find him a large, insulated mug that would keep his tea hot for extended periods, and I purchased the MotoMug II.
Read more:

Stainless steel coffee mugs - Stainless Steel Blog

Description


The mug is made of stainless steel, inside and out (double wall stainless steel). It measures 6" high, has a diameter of 5" at the top, and the bottom tapers down to a 3 1/2" base. It holds a generous 16 ounces! The hang tag states that this MotoMug will provide hot or cold insulation for up to 2 hours.

The top is made of black plastic, and it snaps on and off for easy filling and cleaning. When it's in place, the entire top pushes backward, following the direction of the arrow, to reveal the sip lid, to allow beverages to be easily consumed.

Thoughts


When my store had these for half price, (only $7), I purchased two of them. One for my husband and one for myself. The stainless steel exterior is a brushed design, which is very attractive. The handle is large and the molded three finger grooves make holding this mug extremely comfortable.
starbucks stainless miller tumbler
starbucks stainless miller tumbler
I fill my MotoMug up with hot coffee before I walk the kids to their bus stop every morning. I live in Alaska, and it's been quite chilly recently. Even at temperatures well below freezing, this mug keeps my coffee hot the entire time I am outside, which is about a total of 20 minutes. Last week it was -5 degrees, and my coffee still remained hot.

The tapered base fits easily into our car holders (Buick and Honda). The tapered section is 1 3/4" long, and should fit nicely in most vehicles. The mug is a sturdy double wall 18/8 stainless steel, and it does not hold coffee odors after it is washed in my dishwasher. (I also love that it's dishwasher safe!). Our plastic mugs do tend to retain odors. There is a black rubber like material on the bottom of the mug that makes this mug skid resistant.
The MotoMug II features double wall marine-grade stainless steel and a slide lock lid the prevents your beverage from splashing. Fits most cup holders.
The MotoMug II features double wall marine-grade stainless steel and a slide lock lid the prevents your beverage from splashing. Fits most cup holders.
There's nothing to dislike about this mug! It's sturdy, easy to clean, and keeps beverages hot for long periods of time.

I have since seen this in my LL Bean catalog, called the L.L.Bean Motomug II. It is identical, except mine does not have any writing on the product. The LL Bean variety reads "L.L.Bean Since 1912".

This mug is made by Pacific Cornetta, Inc.

0 comments :

Post a Comment