J.A. Henckels stainless steel knives?

J.A. Henckels stainless steel knives?

I am a complete knife freak, so trying to decide between J.A. Henckels Classic series and Forged Premio is a little more difficult than it should be.
First, can anyone explain to me what the bar with the little squares in it on the knives is for?
And has anyone tried these knives for themselves?

Thank you!
chutzpah, not the hallowed edge rectangles: by the product info near the hilt.


Best answer:
Answer by chutzpahoney
Those bars you spoke of are to keep food from sticking to the knife. I have used both brands you mentioned, and both are good, but for my money I'll stick with the Henckels; I find them to fit my hand better, and the balance feels good to me.


What do you think? Answer below!

0 comments :

Post a Comment