Stainless steel silver with blue diamonds



Okay so my 17 year old boyfriend was planning on getting me a necklace for my birthday next month. I know this cuz he said he wasnt going to get it anymore cuz my guy friend that is his best friend is getting me a gold necklace with a garnet birthstone.

Stainless steel silver with blue diamonds

Now he's changing his whole present! The necklace my man was getting me was supposed to be stainless steel silver with blue diamonds. Now how can i convince him to get it? He doesn't know I know as much as that though!!!!!!!
I'm 15. There is such thing as blue diamonds cuz I have some and btw to all the smart mouths, i meant sterling silver. my mind is going one hundred directions cuz i went to the fair today and im on a huge sugar rush!!!!


Best answer:
Answer by Luffy
NO WAY!


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment