I need help figuring out the value of this watch

I need help figuring out the value of this watch

I know that this isn't the best picture but I needed a little bit of help...lol. It says "Geneva Quartz" on the front, then underneath in VERY TINY LETTERS it says "Japan Movt" Then on the underside it says "Stainless steel", "Japan Movt", "Water Resistant".
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa16/Krazee-2-Tha-Insane/Halp/?action=view&current=001.jpg

I'm looking to sell it and I just want to know in what price range I should put it. I've looked practically everywhere. Please help! lol. Thank you in advance! =)
Shucks! I can't get out anywhere! I don't even know where anything is, nor do I want to pay for appraisal. =( lol


Best answer:
Answer by c-johnnn!! :)
i would take it to a jeweler to ask for an expert opinion. they will help you out a lot and make sure your getting the true value.


Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments :

Post a Comment