Cost for fabricating designs from stainless steel?

Cost for fabricating designs (small scale such as Alessi kitchenwares) from stainless steel?


Any type of Stainless Steel, 18/10 , AISI 316, etc... I'm looking for more information on how to figure out an approximate cost for "designing in stainless steel". If I were a manager overseeing a designer designing kitchenwares for Alessi, how do I estimate how much the manufacturing or production cost is going to be (Obviously, I would just talk to the manufacturer to find out the total cost, but I don't have a "manufacturer" to ask). Feel free to give an example, or pick something on the market and shed some light on it. I appreciate any comment or speculations (even keywords to search from).



Best answer:

Answer by BigDaddySteven2006
How bout "HUH?"......



Add your own answer in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment